As mentioned in my introduction post, my stress levels have skyrocketed to the point of affecting my mental health. To start working on reducing stress and increasing my happiness, I developed a little 30 day challenge for March. I don’t have a catchy name for it yet so let’s just call it “Mental Health Month Challenge.”
Every day in March I’m going to:
- Do Yoga (I’m using one of Yoga with Adrienne’s 30-day challenges)
- Meditate using Headspace
- Read at least 10 pages of an inspiring book.
- Declutter doing the Mins Game
- Run or Lift (well, six days a week so I have a rest day).
- Blog or do Courtney Carver’s “How to Start a Microbusiness” course.
I’ll be providing weekly recaps as the day-to-day is pretty boring and repetitive, but so far I do think it’s helping. I’m using a 75 Hard template checklist to make sure I do every item. (I crossed out the actions and replaced them with my own.) Although March is already underway, I invite you to join me to bring down the stress levels and simplify a bit. If you do, please let me know! I’d love to follow your journey as well.
Peace and Love,