Good afternoon all!
Overview: Every day you receive an e-mail with a mini-challenge, some of which build on others. These challenges cover areas from social media to decluttering to the mental side of minimalism and is more focused on minimalism as an entire lifestyle rather than focusing solely on decluttering. Also includes membership in the private Facebook community group.
Cost: $15 U.S., although if you follow them on Facebook on occasion they have a discount code that reduces it to $10.
- Most days are “do-able” challenges that break things down into manageable pieces. There’s no “Today throw out all of your clothes.”
- Least expensive of the minimalism/decluttering courses available.
- Includes Facebook community group.
- Covers unique topics.
- The challenges were so varied in topic that sometimes it was difficult to “see” a cohesive picture of what the course was aspiring to achieve.
- No other content such as videos, interactive webinars ,or web portal.
Final Thoughts: Although there isn’t much interactive content, the challenges are refreshingly different than the usual decluttering challenges offered in minimalism courses and books, and the price point can’t be beat, even if you don’t catch them during a discount code.